Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh Baby!

2o weeks and counting!

Pregnancy has been ok so far. I get braxton hicks contractions ALL the time. They bumped my due date up a few days!!! I wish I felt as good as I did last time! I still have not gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight from my morning sickness and I feel achy all the time. I don't know how I am going to carry this baby another 20 weeks! I am going to be the most annoying pregnant person at 30+ weeks! Matt can feel the baby moving when he touches my tummy and loves it.


We got the baby bedding and painted the walls. I love it! I will post pictures as soon as I get all the accessories up. Emmy loves her baby brothers room she sits there and says " baby Kyson's room" she loves showing people, folding his clothes and playing in there. She is getting so big!


Noting new is going on at the Crowley house. I got some flowers and planted them in my window boxes and in my flower beds! I love summer!!! Poor Emmy has been sick with a cold so we are visiting the Dr today to make sure she does not have a ear infection. Matt has been great and things are finally slowing down at work. Now he gets to study for the GMAT and finish the basement. He is a busy boy! Life is good today.

4 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

You are a cute little thing! You and kaky make being prego look glamerous!! :)

Lisa Best said...

You look great! That' so cute that your daughter is excited for her baby brother ;)

Lisa and Oliver said...

Happy mother's Day Chica Bonita!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Teisha You are Gorgeous!!! I love your creativity! Your house is so fun!!! I can not wait for you to see your Jewelry it is supper cute!!! You should have it in one week :) love ya bunches!