Friday, August 13, 2010

Emmy going off the diving board
Emmy at swimming lessons
Love them!
SO cute!
We loved bowling!

Playing at the beach

I am happy to report that this week was much better! I am sorry about the negative post last week but sometimes that is how I feel. Anyway we had a great week!

We started the week off with a wonderful FHE with the Petits. We decided to go bowling and get frozen yogurt. We had so much fun and the kids loved every minute of it. This week also consisted of 5 swimming lessons, being on the news, going to the beach, date night, shopping , visiting grandma and so much more. I am also happy to report that Jackson is FINALLY clapping. I was getting very worried and he is trying to walk! He took 4 steps today!!!

I am so grateful for my family and the love we have for each other. Sometimes things are bad and sometimes things are good. What matters is being there for each other :) Thanks Matt for all the extra help this week. It was much needed and SO appreciated. I love my kids so much. They are adorable :)

0 comments: