Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

Lots of work and love were put into Emmy's valentines...
Doors were decorated for the kids...

Emmy was off to school...
Jackson played with mommy...
And gave me lots of Valentines loves:)...
We ate heart shaped pizza for lunch...
Matt and I went on a date and this is what I came home to...



I love my husband!!!

I am so grateful that after 6 years my sweet husband still trys to make every holiday memorable!!! When we got home the kids were ready for bed. We all sat on the couch and Emmy said " We are a very happy family"! It was my favorite part of the day! I love my sweet family. I love my husband and I love my kids! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!









5 comments:

jessica said...

what a sweet hub! so cute.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

your husband is so sweet. love his ideas. Cute what Emmy said too... you are a happy little family and I love reading your blog.

Munshi said...

So sweet!!!!! Thank you for sharing....

Falling in Love

mj said...

Gorgeous photos. I like the decoration in the door. The skirt of Emmy is so cute.


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides