Monday, July 11, 2011

Hawaii!!!

Lysette and I ready to snorkle. It was AMAZING!!!
ALOHA!!! We stayed at the Fairmont Orchid for my cousins wedding. The resort was amazing and beautiful! I cant wait to go back!!!

We got picked up in a limo. So fun! I felt like I was in highschool going to prom :)








We missed our sweet kids!


This was one of the hot tubs. It was so wonderful! It had little rocks in it. I want one in my backyard asap!!!


On our way to the girls lunch


Watching the ocean and stars at night. It was so romantic!


Full after dinner and relazxing on the hammock.


We love you grandma!




Matt and Sterling being wild in the jungle :)





My cousin Chelsea. I am so glad I went and am so happy for her and Jeremy.


Yummy cake!


On our way to go around the island and hike up to waterfalls. It was so fun!


It took me months to decide if I wanted to go to the wedding. I changed my mind the last minute and am so happy I did. It was the trip of a lifetime and I am so glad I have been able to move on from the past. I am so happy I went and had such a blast!

































0 comments: