Monday, September 19, 2011

Alaska











I went to Alaska to visit Matt for the weekend. He has been there for the past 2 weeks for business. It was such a fun few days! It felt like we were dating again.
The first night we stayed at Captain Cooks hotel and went to the best restaurant Glacier Brew house! They had the most AMAZING cream soda!!!
The next day we went 4 wheeling and stayed at the beautiful Alyeska Resort. AMAZING!!! We also got to go to the animal retreat center and see all the animals. Matt almost got attacked by an elk because he didn't listen to me :) We also drove around and enjoyed the beautiful scenery that Alaska had to offer.
The last day we took the tram up the beautiful mountain and took a little hike. We spent the rest of they day eating, shopping hanging out and enjoyed being with each other.
I am so grateful I had the opportunity to go to Alaska and spend time with my sweet and amazing husband!

0 comments: