Monday, April 7, 2008

11 LONG DAYS UNTIL OUR CRUISE!


The past 2 months have been some of the slowest months of my life! We booked a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise and I have been counting down the days! Matt and I just booked one of our shore excursions. We are going to rappel down waterfalls in Puerto Vallarta and canopy across the jungle. I cant wait! We decided to spoil ourselves before we think about having another baby. We realize it won't be as easy to just pack up and leave when we have another one. It's hard enough with one baby I can't even imagine life with two! We are so excited to spend some time alone without attending to our wonderful Emmy and changing her diapers! I hope she does not hate us when we leave. I have heard from numerous people that if you leave your baby they will be mad at you when you get back :( Well wish us luck and don't be too jealous when i get back 10 pounds heavier because of all the food on the ship ha ha ha jk!

3 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

It's about time! I'm so glad you finally have a blog so I can know what is going on in your life. Your blog is so cute! And yes, I am very very jealous about your cruise. Hey, I need your mailing address to send you an invite, so let me know!

Thanks!
Tori

jessica said...

Teisha!

Fun to see you on here!! I can't wait to see cute pictures of your fun life and adorable Emmy! I love that name so much, by the way! It will be fun to keep in touch. Seems life is going pretty perfectly for you!!

Jessica (Moffitt) Olsen

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Teisha! I am going on that same cruise in September!!! I'm already on a countdown! haha You guys will have so much fun! What ship are you going on?!

Natalie (Olsen) Ricketts