Friday, May 16, 2008

OUR TRIP!






So it has been a few weeks since we got back from our cruise and I am just now getting to blog about it.So here I go... We left on a Friday around 2:00 and got to LA at about 6:00. We stayed at Matt's brothers house and left early the next morning for Long Beach. We got on the ship and went to our room. The room was actually pretty nice and we ate 3 times in a matter of about 3 hours :) (yes i did gain about 5 pounds) We sailed for two day to go to Puerto Vallarta. The first day was pretty ugly but the second day was warm! We played ddr on the ship,hung out at the pool, went to the shows and of course ATE!!! After the two days of sailing we got to Puerto Vallarta. I LOVED IT THERE!!! We got to do zip lining through the jungle and rappelling down the waterfalls. It was so much fun and just a beautiful place. The next day we went to Mazaltlan. The weather was warm and we planned on just shopping around town. We ended up going to the beach and went parasailing. It was so much fun but i got a little scared. We then went shopping and went back to the beach. Some guy named Chewy talked us into going sailing and snorkeling instead of wave running. IT SUCKED!!! The water was brown and we got super wet on the sailboat.The next day we went to Cabo San Lucas. This was my favorite place. I loved how clear the water was! We finally ended up going wave running on the ocean. It really was amazing for me. I think i slowed Matt down a little but he didn't mind much. We spent the next day sailing and then stayed in LA with Matt's brother again for a day. I was so glad to finally get home. I missed Emmy SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I think us going on this trip made me appreciate everything I have so much more. Matt and I got a week to feel like newlyweds again. I am so happy to be back!!!

0 comments: