Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scentcy Candles!


Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know I am throwing a Scentcy basket party. I have all the order forms and samples at my house this week if anyone wants to get any!


For those of you who dont know what Scentcy Candles are you are totally missing out! You buy a warmer and all you do it plug it in. You get diffrent smells that come in blocks and just add them to the warmer! THEY SMELL AMAZING!!! If you are a big candle person you will end up saving money in the long run. The warmers are $30 and the scents are about $5. Each scent will last you about 180 hours. There are also some specials in the catalog. I really do love Scentcy. If anyone is interested let me know and we can meet up. I will have the stuff until the end of next week!

0 comments: