Thursday, September 4, 2008

PLAYGROUP, NAPTIME DRAMA AND CAKE CLASS OH MY!











So every week I have a group that I go to. All our kids are about the same age and it is just nice to get out of the house! On Wednesday Emily took us to this cute little park that had a pond with ducks right by our house. Emmy had a blast feeding the ducks! She is not scared of them at all! Their were a few times I thought she was going to get attacked by them. She was so cute. I gave her a piece of bread and then she woud rip it in 2 pieces and throw it in. Her pieces were so big! I think the birds loved her because she was giving them half pieces of bread!
So today we went to Emmy's doctor appointment. She really was so tired. When I got home I went and laid her iin her crib. She always just puts herself to sleep except latley. The past week or so she likes to sit and talk to herself for about a half an hour and then puts herslf to sleep. I am fine with that but today when I put her down she talked to herself for almost an hour. I herd her throw her sippy cup of water at the closet door and about 5 min. later she started screaming. I ran in as fast as I could. when i got in her room she had tried to get out of her crib and got bother her legs stuck in the bars. It was so sad and it took me about 3 min to get her out. It was so sad. I think it might be time to get her a bed. I think she is ready but I dont think I am :(
I have been taking a Tuesday night cake class and Joanns with 2 of my friends. It is nice to get away for a few hours just with the girls. I figured I could save some money and learn something new. I must say I have learned alot but i dont think I will ever be good at it. I am a little embarassed to post my cake picture but at least I am trying. We start the 2nd class on Tuesday and hopefully I will get better in time :)
P.S. I LOVE THIS WEATHER!

6 comments:

Horrocruxes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashlee said...

How fun. I think your cake looks really good! A TON better then I could ever do!! Ps. good luck with the sleeping. Hopefully she returns to how it used to be cause my Makella is a HORRIBLE sleeper so I know how you feel

Mac & Jesi said...

I am so impressed with the cake! Emmy is so cute.

Ashlee said...

Well Thanks.. I'm actually in the same boat as you! Right now Makella is in a crib at my parents, but when we move to the house I'm considering putting her in a big bed- I already bought new bedding for it too- so that I have her room all set up and decorated how I want and the other room can be ready for a baby ( and no Im not pregnant or even trying for that matter :) I just hope she handles it well so I guess we'll both see! Good luck and let me know how it goes!I have heard if they get out of bed/ won't stay there you just have to have the door shut and they end up falling asleep by the door!

Ashley said...

I am so glad you gave me your blog.

Your cake is way better than what I can do. I would not be embarrassed, but it does take a lot to embarrass me.

Chloe got her legs stuck in the crib also. I am where you are, I know I should put her in a bed, but am dreading it.

Ashlee said...

K! I got you added to our blog. If you don't get an invite let me know since I'm new at this whole switching to private thing..