Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10-13-2005 - 10-13-2008







I cant believe we have been married for 3 years! It has been more then I could have ever imagined! Matt you truly are the biggest blessing in my life. I dont know where I would be without you! Happy 3 years!!! I love you and appreciate you. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, father and for doing such a wonderful job of providing for us! I love you. I love you. I love you!!!






p.s. wish me luck on my new job at TaiPan!






p.s.s. Sorry the pictures are blurry!

4 comments:

Mac & Jesi said...

wow I cant believe it has been 3 years. You guys are so cute together!

Ashlee said...

Happy 3 years.. and many more I'm sure! :)

AHT said...

3 years and looking fabulous! You are going to work at TaiPan?! I am obsessed with that store- lucky!

Marc and Heather said...

Cuteness... Oh and Fun! You work at Tia Pan now! lol.. I'll have to come see ya there. I love that place. How often do you work?