Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 people slept in my house!


Yesterday my brother-in-law and his 4 kids came to visit us and spend the night. It was so fun to see them and it is amazing how fast kids grow. Emmy had a blast with Lissa and Bethany. She was so sad when they left. The boys mostly played the X Box.I hope they had fun! Having them here made me want more kids so bad! Sometimes I feel like Emmy gets bored with me. It was so fun to see all of them playing together.


I cant believe my house slept 8 people! We had 3 in our spare bedroom. 2 in the office on the air mattress. 2 in my bed (Matt and I) and Emmy in her crib.


Thanks for visiting! Eve, I hope things get better! I will see you soon I am sure!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey! I wanted to say hi to you on Sunday but when I noticed you were there you werent looking in my direction- so I couldnt get your attention!! :) I saw Lisa holding Emmy and she is so big. They grow too fast

Eve said...

We love that you opened your house to us Teish!! My kids had a great time and loved playing with Emmy. Thanks for being a great sister-in-law!!

Marc and Heather said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I know how you feel about the wanting more kids. Marc was holding our niece the other day and I just cannot wait til this little girl is out! lol