Monday, February 23, 2009

Doctors Appointment

Today I had my first doctors appointment. Matt and I were so excited and nervous. I was hoping they would be able to get a heartbeat today and they did! There is something so amazing about hearing that little babies heart beating inside of you! The heartbeat was slower. Matt and the doctor are convinced it is a boy but I have my doubts. Plus I would love another girl! Everything looks normal and great. If only I could get feeling better things would be perfect! I feel like I am already showing a little but it is probably just me. Anyway we are so excited,happy and blessed!

2 comments:

Karma said...

Congrats! I'm sorry to tell you that it probably isn't you...you show way earlier with #2. I am so happy for you.

Ashlee said...

yay for babies :)