Friday, February 13, 2009

Some News...

I am sick!!!...
I am tired...
I am grumpy...
I AM PREGNANT!!!

After 6 long months of trying and numerous emotional months it finally happened! We are so excited! Emmy loves to kiss mommy's tummy already! I have been really sick this time around and have lost some weight:) I am 8 weeks along and obviously not very good at keeping secrets. We go to the doctor a week from Monday!!! We are so happy to bring this little baby into our home! I am so excited to go through this again! There is nothing better then being a mom!

How we found out...
It was Saturday January 17th. I was throwing a baby shower for my friend Randi later that day. I didn't want to find out I wasn't pregnant that day so I took 2 tests earlier that week. They both said i was not pregnant. I was devastated! So Saturday morning I woke up and my chest was sore in a different way. I took a test right when I woke up. At first it looked like nothing was there but then I saw the faintest line. Matt was working in his office so I went in crying and said "i think i am pregnant". After hearing this numerous times I don't think Matt believed me so I took him in the bathroom and showed him the test. He said " I cant see a line Teisha" But there was one there! I called my friend Emily who lives in my neighbor hood and was throwing the shower with me later that day. She had been through this a couple months before me and her line was really light also. So at 8 am I ran to her house and showed her (and her husband sorry Scott!) my test. She said there was for sure a line there! She gave me an extra test she had and said take it after the shower. I couldn't wait! A couple hours later I took the test and if was a dark positive! I AM PREGNANT!!!

boy or girl? I have no idea. Most people seem to think it is a boy but I have no idea. I will be totally happy with either one. I love girls and would love for Emmy to have a little sister. It would also be easier to get ready for. On the other hand I know Matt would love a boy! We are totally happy with either one!!!

Due date: September 26,2009!!! Mark your calenders :)

19 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

CONGRATS!! that is such awesome news! i am so excited for you and your family!

Zen Mama said...

Congratulations!

Karma said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Sam said...

Congrats!!! i am so excited for you!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Congratulations, Teisha! That is awesome news. I'm so happy for you guys.

natalie j. + richard a. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!!! YAY!

Kristen said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Mac & Jesi said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!

Ryan and Tori said...

I really am so excited for you Teish! Ryan wants to get pregnant again alread- uh, I don't think so! But ya never know... we could be preg together :) When I found out I was pregnant with Sara, you could barely see the line, but I think even a faint line means you're for sure preg. Congrats again! love you guys!

Ashlee said...

congrats and how cool both our 2nd kids will be so close...

jessica said...

congratulations beautiful girl! feel better soon!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Congratulation!!!
I can't wait for your Party!!! I have some Great Mommy jewelry for you!!! :)

Heidi Wing said...

Congrats!! Im so happy for yOU!!!

Marc and Heather said...

YAY! Congratulation! How far along are you now?

David and Rachel said...

First I would like to say congrats! Second I wanted to drop a hi by you as well:) It was funny to be back at Brighton and see familiar faces in siblings. I totally could tell he was your brother even without looking at his last name:) Good luck with the pregnancy! Thats awesome!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. I am having a boy so I am hoping for that for you.

Campbell Clan said...

CONGRATS! I knew that things would work out for you.

AMy said...

Tiesha! I can't believe it! It has been so long. I found your blog on your fb profile and I have been browsing through it and find you to be so incredibly amazing. I always pictured you growing up like this and I bet you are the best mom ever. You look so happy and you deserve every morsel of your happiness. I hope you don't mind if I add you blog to my list of blogs I read :) Oh btw this is Amy (cromar) Dibble. keep being amazing.

nbzern said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!! I'm so so so excited for you!