Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Fun!


Having fun at the pumpkin patch!
hanging out in the wheelbarrow


CORN MAZE!



in the canyon
In the canyon
Bath/ lotion time!


We have had such a fun weekend. I am so sad to see it come to an end. We started Friday night off by going to a cute little pumpkin patch down the street from us. We picked out 4 pumpkins, played on the small tractors, went through the corn maze and went for a ride on the big tractor. We had a blast!!! After we got the kids in bed Matt and I stayed up until 2 in the morning just talking. I love nights like this! It reminds me of when we were dating and could not get enough of each other. I was so sad when we went to bed because I wanted to talk all night!
Saturday I went to the Baby expo in the morning with some friends. I got another one of my favorite blankets for Jackson! When the expo was done I met Matt at our nephews baptism. After the baptism we took a long nap. AMAZING!!!!!!! ( naps are my favorite thing in this world). We ended the night with a date to the mall and a movie in bed.
Today has been another great day. We woke up and went to church for the first time as a family of 4. Things went very smooth and it was nice to be back at church even if I was in the hall talking the entire 3rd hour:) We came home, ate lunch, watched a movie and then took another great afternoon nap! When we woke up we decided to take a drive up the canyon and pick some leaves. Sunday drives are so relaxing! When we got home we had fettuccini Alfredo, cleaned the house and bathed the kids. I love weekends like this! I am so sad to see it end. Hopefully next week will be just as enjoyable!

1 comments:

Randi said...

sounds awesome! I'm glad that you guys are doing so well and are so happy! the kids as always are so cute!