Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Witchy Weekend!











Friday night my friend Randi threw a Witches Tea. It was so fun! We drank tea, talked and listened to witch stories. It was nice to get out but I missed the kids like crazy!
Saturday we decided to go to Gardener Village and see the witches. EMMY LOVED IT!!! It was so fun to go on a family outing. I love all the little boutiques at Gardener Village and had so much fun looking around!
I love this time of year especially with kids. We are so excited for all the other fall activites we have and for the upcoming holidays!

2 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

Teish you are in Jeans! ha ha you look super cute in those pictures! I really want to go to G Village and see the witches :)I'm excited for tomorrow night!

Steph said...

Hey Teish! How adorable is your little boy! And you look so good! Way to go girl!