Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009


LOVE HIM!!! He is so adorable:)

I love the kids Christmas outfits!

This is what our family room looked like after opening everthing.

Emmy was so excited:)

The kids stash!!!

I loved their matching pj's this year:)


This Christmas was one to remember!!! Emmy loved Christmas this year and was so much fun! It was our first Christmas as a family of 4 and we loved every minute of it!!!
Christmas Eve we started off with our usual tradition of opening our matching PJS!!! I must say the kids looked adorable:) Soon after, we went to a Christmas Eve party and Matt's sisters house and then went and opened presents at my moms. Emmy was SO SO SO excited for everything! Before the kids went to bed Emmy put out milk and cookies for Santa and told me to tell Santa she was a good girl:)
Christmas morning I was the first one up. I went and got Emmy. She did not know what to think at first but it came to her pretty quickly. She loved all her presents and kept saying "OH MY HEAVENS!!!" Matt surprised me with some boots, a new bra, some grass fabric softener and a copy of " The Family Proclamation" that I have been wanting. After all the excitement ended we were off to see family.
I am so grateful for my Savior and his birth! He helps me through life daily. I am grateful for the gospel and for eternal families!!! Christmas 2009 was one to remember:)

0 comments: