Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Life




For starters please ignore the ugly pictures of me above:) Saturday night we decided to take the kids to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights. We let Emmy and Jackson come sit with us while we drove through the lights. We all LOVED IT! After the lights we went out for dinner and JCW'S ( SO GOOD!!!). I love spending time with my little family and love them so much!

Thursday night the 3 girls got together as usual for girls night out and a gift exchange. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and shopped, shopped and shopped! I love you guys!

Last week for playgroup we had a Christmas party. We made gingerbread houses, played and ate lunch. Emmy loved every minute!

A few weeks ago we were in our room and herd a big bang in Emmy's room. When we went in this is what we found. She hit her foot on the stool and did not even notice it! She is a deep sleeper to say the least:)

1 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

It was so fun to get together with you girls! Will you email me the pic? Also, I still want a vacation before we move...