Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!




Last night Matt and I celebrated Valentines Day. We went out to dinner and did some shopping. I got 5 sessions with a personal trainer, flowers and chocolate covered strawberries!!! THANKS HUN! I love you so very much and always have a blast with you:)
I like to make the kids Valentines Day special as well. I like to get them each a few cute gifts and decorate their doors. Emmy was so excited and has been carrying around her purse and shoes all day. I love holidays with my kids!
While posting about love I just need to express how grateful I am for it. I love my family, my home, my kids, my husband, my friends,my Savior and so much more!!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!

6 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

So cute! You got some good stuff, and it looks like the kids did too! You forgot to say how much you love me! j/k Love ya Teish!

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun Teish! Can I come over to your house on V-Day??

Ashlee said...

Such cute Valenties ideas. I love how you always include your kids in all the little holidays.

* for the dress on my blog. I would LOVE to make one for Emmy. I actually am working on either getting a website, or a booth to sell my stuff I make. If you have a shirt you want me to make it out of it will be $10.00 or I can find just regular material and make it from that. Let me know! Ash 801-556-1675

Steph said...

I loved your post about Lisa! I can't believe she is already gone... sad.. And Happy Valentines ( late) to you. It was so good seeing you at Lisa's farwell party! And your cute hubby is the sweetest and nicest guy! Thanks for your friendship! Love you!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun V Day you guys had!

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Thanks so much for the recipes! They both sound so yummy!! Thank you thank you! I need all the help I can get! lol.