Monday, April 25, 2011

No Good Very Bad Day

Today SUCKED!!! My morning started at 7:45.. anything before 8:00 is not OK! Shortly after Jackson decided that today was the day to be the biggest stinker in the world! Before 11:00 am he had been in timeout a total of 4 times.

I finally got out of the house around 11:30 to get my phone fixed and meet Matt for lunch. I got to the phone store and waited for 30 minutes with 2 kids (remember Jackson was being a stinker) just to find out they did not have my phone and I would have to go to a different one and get it. I was not happy but still doing OK...

Cafe Rio is my LOVE!!! Cafe Rio can make anything better! I had been looking so forward to going to the beloved Cafe Rio... I get the kids out of the car and walk in finding a much larger the usual line :( I did not have the time or patience for this stupid Cafe Rio line so I left and got a hamburger (that would explain my larger the usual ass). I then dropped Matt back off at work and headed to get my phone fixed.

Do you ever see a mom that looks like an idiot and has no idea what she is doing? Well that was me today. Emmy was pushing Jackson in the stroller, somehow it tipped causing Jackson's mouth to bleed. It took much longer then I had hoped to get the phone set up and I felt so bad that my poor kids had endured this day with me... Needless to say we were exhausted when we got home.

Adding to the day my eye has been twitching all of it. I am convinced that I am having a seizure and that my face is going to be 1/2 paralyzed but Matt did not think that was a good enough reason to come home.

I am ending the day watching Sex and The City, eating a carton of ice cream (again adding to my larger then usual ass) and blogging. Happy Monday!

I am sorry to complain but Today was a no good very bad day! I am ready for my husband to be home. I am sick of being outside at 6pm and watching all the dad's come home. It really pisses me off and I have a desire deep inside of me to flip each of them off. I am hoping this last week of not having my husband around goes by fast! I love my sweet family even if I want to scream sometimes. Lets hope tomorrow goes a little better!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I am sorry you had such a bad day. I have those ALL OF THE TIME!!!!! You can flip Lane off when he pulls in the garage if you want :)

If you decide you need Café Rio some time this week, I will watch your kids while you go.

Oh, by the way, I would trade figures with you any day of the week, even after you consumed the burger and carton of ice cream!!!!!