Monday, April 4, 2011

VEGAS!

Off to Vegas!!! On our way to shop! The weather was SO nice! I wish we could have seen Celine Dion! The aquarium was so cool! Then we were off to The Cheesecake Factory!!!

Laying out
BEST NACHOS EVER!!! Serendipity 3 was awesome but... we got food poisoning :( Mickey was a little intoxicated and lets just say he was a little friendly.

Sorry if this offends anyone but i had to do it.
Off to see The Lion King!
The Lion King was SO GOOD!!!
Visiting the MGM lions :)
$1.00 gambled...$1.00 lost :(
We had SO much fun!!! We got to ride the NY NY roller coaster right before this and lost our voices from screaming so loud :)
Welcome home to me :)
I took a little girls trip to Vegas last weekend. It was SO FUN!!! I missed my family but it was a much needed getaway. We had fun shopping, eating, more shopping, seeing the Lion King (SO GOOD) walking the strip, talking and laughing. I am so glad I was able to go and am so grateful for my wonderful friends!!!

Big thanks to my sweet husband who watched the kids, cleaned the house (bathrooms and floors included), got the car oil changed, took the kids swimming and so much more. Isn't he awesome!!!

3 comments:

Randi said...

looks like tons of fun!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

looks like so much fun! im jealous of all those rays you soaked up! also- your husband continues to impress me. what a nice guy!

Lisa and Oliver said...

I want to go to vegas! And I want a tan! :)