Thursday, November 10, 2011

DIY Improvments

Guest Bedroom
New bathroom downstairs. We did everything ourselves!I want to tile everything in my house now :)
Emmy's playhouse. I added some things to it and my sweet nieces painted this for me
basement family room
I needed something for a long wall downstairs. Matt made this shelf and I got all the decorations for$28!!! It is huge and fills the wall perfect!
New lamp and bench. The bench was a old coffee table I had. I added the cushion and now it is a cute little bench. I wish I would have added more foam to make it a little taller but live and learn:) I also got the lamp on KSL for $5 and gave it some spray paint. Total cost $25!
Matt added some casing to the windows for me. I LOVE IT!!! I cant wait to do the rest of the house!
I have had a hard time trying to figure out what to do with this space. Matt wont get rid of this stupid lovesac so I made a reading space for the kids. We read this morning for over an hour in it! Total cost $31!
Thanks to Pintrest I have been trying to update some things in my house. I still have a million things to do but I am happy that I have gotten what I have done. I have not posted pictures of our basement since it have been finished. The kids are LOVING playing downstairs in the playroom! I love this kind of stuff and cant wait for the next project!

6 comments:

Randi said...

everything looks fabulous! nice work

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Teish your house is so freaking cute! You have done an amazing job!!!!! I seriously love your house!!!

Kayla W. said...

Isn't Pinterest life-changing?! Seriously! And you did an AMAZING job with your DIY improvements!!

Candace Shiflet said...

hello crafty mama! LOVE what you've done with your house :)

Lovely Little Rants

nbzern said...

So cute! You have done an awesome job!

Alana said...

your house is gorgeous! i love all the decorating you did. well done lady!