Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lately

I realize I look like a whale right here. Lesson learned about this pose :)



The kids had their first sleep over the other night. They are so sweet together!

I have been the worst blogger lately. I have not been very good at taking pictures but here are a few. I promise I will be better!
We are enjoying the Christmas season at the Crowley home! My house was decorated a week before Thanksgiving and Christmas music has been playing non stop! I love the holidays with my sweet kids and love the joy the get over the small things in life.
Emmy has been busy with dance and school. Lots of her performances are coming up next week. Jackson is learning new things everyday and loves anything that has to do with trains, cars, trucks or anything boy for that matter.He is doing great and talking up a storm lately!
Matt is busy as usual at work. We have enjoyed having him home and not traveling as much. His brother moved by us and Matt is loving working out, playing basketball and hanging out with him.
I have been busy with the kids as usual :) Volunteering for Festival of Trees, Christmas shopping and my many projects that seem to be never ending ( pictures to come of Santa's workshop).
I am so greatful for this wonderful season and all the joy and happiness it brings! Happy Christmas Season everyone!!!

0 comments: