Thursday, January 26, 2012

Emmy's 5th Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday Emmy!







Emmy had a fun filled birthday! She invited 5 friends to have a "beauty spa day" We painted nails, put on makeup, had massages, got foot rubs, made slippers and much more! The girls had a blast and Emmy is still talking about how much fun she had! It was such a memorable birthday for Emmy!

I can not believe I have a five year old and how wonderful she is! Emmy is TRULY the sweetest most kind person you will EVER meet! She is constantly trying to help people. She got $50 in birthday money. When I asked her what she wanted to do with it her response was " give to to the prophet and homeless people". She is such a beautiful,talented,sweet, amazing person and I am beyond lucky to be her mother!

2 comments:

Josh 'n Jenn said...

Oh my cute! those pictures of the little girls w cucumbers cracked me up. What a fun party! Thanks for saying hello- looks like you've got a cute little family! I think I'll keep a stocker-eye on your blog if you don't mind :) meaning I'll just put a link on my blog sp I can check back again! I liked seeing what you're up to!

♥April Monique♥ said...

she looks very cute in this picture..a very lovely girl

Monique of Ayala Greenfield Estates