Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love Is In The Air

I made this wreath for the door. I got the idea on pintrest and made it my own.

These 2 love each other so much and play so well! Pillow fights, chase, ghosts,forts, sledding... is what our days are filled with.
I made these rose balls this weekend.They were time consuming but cute!
Target had these cute tin mailboxes for $1!!! I added a spray painted candle stick from the dollar store on the bottom of them. Each day the kids get a love not and if they are really good sometimes a treat.
I saw on pintrest again how to make these paper roses. I took a few pages from an old romance book I had and made it into a cute little rose.
Last year at Bunco I won the plate in the middle. I am cheap and not afraid to admit it! A couple blocks from hobby lobby, some paint and modpodge gave me some fun little plaques. The kids loved helping too!
I have always liked Valentines day! As my kids get a little bigger they seem to love each holiday more and more. I love decorating and making things special for each holiday. I love doing fun easy crafts with them and making the house a little special for each holiday.

3 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

You are such a fun mom Teish, I am sure the kids are loving it!

Kristen said...

You are so creative Teish!! Love all your Valentines decor and I loved Emmy's birthday party! SO SO CUTE!!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

you are seriously the cutest mom!!! I need to make a goal to be more like you. haha. I just love all the fun you put into every holiday!