Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jackson


To make a long story short we have recently found out that Jackson has a low frequency hearing problem. We recently had him evaluated by the school district due to speech problems. He has come such a long way but I could tell something was wrong. He is communicating so well lately but has such a hard time with certain sounds. He also seems to not hear you sometimes when you talk soft or is not looking at you.

I know things will be ok and know that trials in our lives are here to help us. That being said it is so hard for me to watch my baby and know that something may be wrong long term. I love my kids more then anything and would do anything for them. I want them to live normal, happy lives and be kind, generous and dedicated people. It breaks my heart to think that Jackson may have a harder time then others... I am so grateful for my family and know how blessed I am!!!

Please say a little prayer if you have a moment for out little guy. We are going in for more tests over the next few weeks to find out what we need to do and will know the extent of his hearing loss. We also will be going to an ear, nose and throat dr to get his tonsils evaluated and hearing tested again. I am beyond blessed and hope that whatever the future holds we will be able to overcome it.

5 comments:

Randi said...

dang, gotta hate bad news. I am sure he is a tough little guy just like his parents. I'll definately say a prayer for him and I hope that the doctors can help him with this as much as possible.

natalie j. + richard a. said...

I'm so sorry! I'm sure that he will be just fine and I'm sure that you can't wait to get more tests done. The waiting game sucks!!! We will most definitely keep him in our prayers!

Kristen said...

I am so sorry! I am thinking of Jackson and will keep him in my prayers. Just think...things could always be worse. That is what I always have to tell myself when I am going through something. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Neither Microsoft Office 2010 Download of them Microsoft neither of them AOL given away the actual patents active in the offer. A few weeks ago, however, patent-research organization Think about Ip address evaluated in excess of Six hundred patents assigned to America online and located, unsurprisingly, that a huge bit depend on instant messaging and also e-mail technological know-how. Some other patents relate with browsers, search engines like yahoo, Microsoft Office 2010 in addition to media engineering. Office 2010

Sonam Wangdi said...

I too as a dedicating unknown boy would say prayers for your young and intellectual son. Hope he will be better and out of that problems.