Saturday, September 20, 2008

DECORATING FOR FALL!
















I am so excited fall is here! I love this season! Last weekend Matt and I worked so hard! We washed all the windows, Matt stained the deck, I deep cleaned and organized everything, we cleaned the basement and garage and most important I decorated for fall. I love decorating and have so much fun with it. I got a few new things this year and am really excited about them. I also got all my Scentsy stuff and love all my fall scents! FALL IS IN THE AIR YEAH!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Karma said...

Adorable, Teisha! Simple and festive--It is very nice. I so miss you! Hopefully I will have occasion to make it to Utah at some point and will get to see that sweet little girl of yours and your beautiful home.

Unknown said...

So cute! Fall has never been my favorite but this year I am totally excited for it! Your house looks so cute and has inspired me to get my bum in gear and get decorating! Let me know what you wanna do for our "playdate". Can't wait!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

your decorating looks adorable! Aren't you one crafty woman!

Ashley said...

It still feels like summer here. I can't wait for it to cool down to the good old 60s.