Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE THING!


So growing up my mom always got this fabric softener from a little boutique called "Hip and Humble" (really cute store). Anyway it was my moms birthday and my grandma and I decided to go get her some.Since my grandma is so nice to me she got me a bottle of it! It is pretty expensive for fabric softener but IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole house smells like fresh grass. I can not tell you how good it smells. I have been a crazy washing woman. I am washing everything because it smells so good! I washed Matt's shirts and he said at least 10 people told him how good he smelt. It really is amazing ! I recommend it!! It is by The Good Home CO. and is called Pure Grass. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

mmm.. I'll and to try some

Unknown said...

You really did smell good the other day! Hope you have fun at playgroup without me. See ya soon. (Randi said you might be coming to the RS thing with us on Sat!!!) Hope So!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Hi Teisha, where is the boutique? Does your Mom still do hair?