Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Fun!








This has been such a fun week! It has been so fun getting ready for Halloween. Last Wednesday we all went to the pumpkin patch. Emmy loved picking out the pumpkins and kept saying " Tis is da punkn I want mommy" She is growing so fast and saying so many words. She is so much fun! On Thursday we had a party for the kids at playgroup and Emmy enjoyed herself. Halloween was a blast. We hung out at our house and Emmy we Trick or Treating. She loved it! I was a little upset with her costume this year. I had such high hopes for it but it did not turn out how I wanted it to. She was still adorable. I hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween!

4 comments:

Karma said...

Adorable! When Skyla was 15 months she wore a very similar lady bug costume.

AHT said...

ok i love your outfit with the hat and boots! you look awesome! we need to get together again soon! agree?

Marc and Heather said...

Are you kidding? She looks so very very cute! i love her little costume! Looks like you guys had fun... I just love Halloween!!

Ryan and Tori said...

Cute little Lady Bug! It was fun seeing you at Tai Pan- I didn't end up getting those stockings :( maybe you will have to get them for me and I can pay you back? :) Emmy is so stinkin' cute! I want to see her again so she and Sara can play...sort of :)