Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thinking About Things Too Much


I feel like I am in a rut. I seem to do the same thing over and over. I just keep hoping for one thing and am thinking about it too much. I wish I could stop thinking about it because once I do that is when it will come. I am sorry Matt and Emmy. I have not been myself and have been too emotional. Today is a new day. It is going to be a good day. It is ok that things are not happening as we planned. Everything will be ok! Everything happens for a reason and things happen in time. Now I am going to go get my Emmy who is yelling "mommy mommy daders daders" get out of her crib and have a good day!

5 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Hang in there Teish! I kind of know how you feel- it will happen and everything will be fine. You were the one who was encouraging me last year at this time :) I miss you! Let's please get together soon!

Mac & Jesi said...

Hey Teish. I hope everything is going ok, call me so we can chat, and we need to do a girls night soon!

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry and know what you mean!

Eve said...

I am proud of you for all that you have accomplished in life so far Teish. You are right things will work out in the way they are supposed to. Love you!

Marc and Heather said...

Everything will work out exactly how it is supposed to. Don't you worry... And you're right, the second you stop thinking about it is the second it will all turn up. :)