Monday, December 8, 2008

Trees, Parties and Temple Square





































Last week was so busy! WE did so many fun things! We started the week off by going to temple square. It was fun but the lights were not as exciting as they usually are. Emmy's favorite part was the horses in front of temple square.

Wednesday night Matt and I went to the Jazz game. WORST GAME EVER! We had two guys sitting behind us rooting for the other time and they were screaming as loud as they could right into my ear. Not to mention they posed in every picture Matt and I took. Their mothers obviously did not teach them manners!

Thursday we went to the Festival Of Trees. Matt and Emmy were both coming down with colds so we did not stay very long. Emmy loved all the trees that had Santa Claus on it and Matt loved the gingerbread houses. Emmy also decided that she is the only one who can push her stroller. She is getting so independent!
Friday we had Matt's work party. It was fun but this year I could not stand all the kissing up everyone did. I don't know if it was because everyone was wasted or because everyone is scared for their job with the economy.

Saturday I was gone all day. I went with my sister-in-laws to a shower for their cousin and then we spent the day shopping. Oh how I love Taipan and Hobby Lobby! I also finished most of my Christmas shopping Yeah!!!!

Sunday we went up to the canyon to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. Emmy had obviously started the terrible 2's. We did not get 1 good shot. Hopefully we can get some good shots later this week!

2 comments:

Marc and Heather said...

Oh geez! Lucky! I still have so much shopping to do! That's a bummer that Emmy wasn't cooperating with the photo-op, but there comes a time when the posing for pictures can be a little much. Or when they start telling you "take my picture!" every two miunutes. lol. It's fun though...

Marc and Heather said...

K, I hate to be a pain in the but, however I had to change my eamil address, because the old site I was using since I was like 14 expired... So, if you could please add my new one to your invite list, it's HeatherJMcDonald@yahoo.com