Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Emmy loves Santa :)

Emmy christmas morning. She had so much stuff she didn't even know where to start.

Emmy got hooked up this year!
Emmy and Mommy



Emmy and Daddy






Getting read to open our PJ"s


Christmas was busy as usual at the Crowley house. Christmas Eve we started the night off opening our matching PJ's. We went to Matt's sisters house for dinner and some games. Then we went to my dads house to say hi. Around 9:00 pm we decided to drive to sugar house and see Christmas Street and visit my grandma. When we got home Matt's parents and brother were waiting to hang out, have hot chocolate and watch movies. After they left Santa came. He was up very late this year!

Christmas morning was a a blast! EMMY GOT HOOKED UP! She was so excited she didn't even know where to start. She kept grabbing things and saying "CUTE MOM! CUTE!" my child is adorable :) After opening presents we headed out in the snow to my moms house. We has breakfast with the family and opened presents. Emmy had Santa come to 3 houses this year. My moms,my dads and ours. She got princess stuff, barbies, strollers,books,barbies... After my moms house we went to my dads and opened presents there. We came home for about 2 hours (next year i am taking a nap and not cleaning) and the we were off to Matt's parents for dinner in Bountiful. When we came home it was a blizzard! It took us 2 hours. Over all Christmas was great and as usual Emmy made me smile the entire day.

Emmy's favorite toy is by far her princess dress up shoes! She has not taken them off! She also loves her Elmo live. I am so mad at myself. I took a ton of video but didn't get any pictures of us in our matching PJ's or going to our families. Oh well. Hopefully I have learned my lesson:)

7 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

I love the pic of Emmy on Santa's lap! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas. We need to get together again before school starts for me again... ahhh!

Marc and Heather said...

Aw... sounds like Emmy had so much fun! She is so cute! lol. I can just picture her saying, "cute mom cute!" It took us two hours to get home from Marc's mom's that night too! It was crazy!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Teisha, I had fun talking to you at Bette's party. The girl who took our pics is Haylee McGuire. Her website is www.hayleebeanphotography.com and her blog is http://hayleebeanphotography.squarespace.com/.

Ryan and Tori said...

Love the picture of Emmy looking at her presents Christmas morning. Her hair looks awesome! I'm glad to hear you had a very Merry Christmas! I can't wait 'til Sara is Emmy's age, Christmas will be a lot more exciting for her.

Eve said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas. It's been crazy around here and I haven't had a chance to call you. Maybe next week when the kids get back to school we can catch up! Happy New Year! Party tonight!

Unknown said...

Hey Teisha! We've missed the you last few times at play group. Ryker keeps asking for Emmy and finally today I told him he'd see her. All day after play group he kept saying Emmy. He was so sad she wasn't there. Anyway, we went private today on our blog so send me your email and I'll add you. Missemm@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

looks like a wonderful christmas!!

Of course you could use the same paint we did. I used it in our townhome and liked it so much I used it again at this house.

It's called 'Happy trails' its from Mountain West paint on 33rd south. I get it in the Manor Hall, Satin! If you tell them all that they will get you the exact stuff!! let me know if you end up using it!