Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Party #2





Saturday we had 40+ people at our house! Emmy got so many great presents. Her favorites were the dress ups, Beauty and the Beast toy and her bike! We had so much fun but i am so happy to have the party over! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Thank you to everyone who was here and got Emmy her wonderful presents!

I cant believe my baby is 2! She has grown so fast and has changed our lives for the better in so many ways! She is such a sweet girl and is learning so much. I feel like we were bringing her home from the hospital a month ago! Thank you Emmy for bringing so much joy into our lives. I love you more then you will ever know!

3 comments:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

She is an angel. It is crazy how time fly's. Kailene Patrick's oldest just turned 13. I can not believe it was like yesterday we were at the hospital holding him. 40 people what a party!! you must be exhausted. I sent you an email but just so you have it mine is .
youanme8@gmail.com

Love ya bunches!!!

Marc and Heather said...

She is so dang cute!

nbzern said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!