Saturday, June 13, 2009

6 1/2 months











I feel like my stomach is getting HUGE. You can totally tell I am pregnant. The last month has been ok. I have started sleeping a little better the past week. The baby is kicking like crazy and my stomach looks like there is an alien in it when he moves around. I feel like my stomach is getting bigger then it did with Emmy! I am gaining plenty of weight now days and wish it would slow down a little bit! I had a hard time gaining weight the first 20 weeks but I am gaining 1-2 pounds a week now :( I am about ready for pregnancy to be over! Too bad I have 14 weeks left :(




We had a little photo shoot and Emmy thought she was SO HOT :) She loves posing:) So thats why there are random pictures on this blog.

2 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Wow! You look darling and oh Emmy is a little model! I love how she is so girly! Okay I'll admit, I'm a little jealous that you are farther along than I am, but trust me, I can wait with how little Sara still is. I really can't believe your almost there!!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Congratulation!!! You look so so Cute and Emmy is Darling. Thanks for having Matt look at the Resume We are still Tweaking it but I think it is close
Tell Matt Thanks so much!!!
Love ya bunches