Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ready To Cry!

I am ready to start crying. I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. Emmy turns 3 in January. That means the preschool search is on! We went to the aquarium today and I was talking to some other moms about it. Most of their kids are born in September or November where as Emmy was not born until January. Alot of the cut offs are September 1st but there are a few that will take kids if they are born before December 1st. I have found 2 schools that will take Emmy. 1 school is WAY EXPENSIVE and the other has me on a waiting list. I am so frustrated because I feel like she is ready to get out and start learning from someone other then me. I also feel like she should go because all of her friends are going and I would hate to have her not learn things when they are. I know she is ready! Cross your fingers that she will get into the one that has her on a waiting list!

2 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

good luck!! you will figure it all out! i hope she gets in!

AMy said...

life always has a way of working itself out...i hope it works out with the school on the waiting list.