Friday, August 21, 2009

The Gateway,A Shower & An Update

Emmy at the Gateway
I have no idea if Emmy liked it or not:)
Emmy would run and scream when the water went on.
My wonderful shower. Thanks Jen and Randi!!!
So many cute presents!!!
The food and decorations were great!
9 months!

Yesterday was busy busy! We started the day off by going to Gateway to play in the fountians with our playgroup. I am still not sure if Emmy liked it or not. She would scream at the top of her lungs everytime she got wet. She always loves playing with her little friends and I always enjoy the adult time at playgroup!


Later that night my friends Randi and Jen threw me a WONDERFUL shower!!! Everything was so cute! The decorations, the food, the friends... I really love the neighborhood we live in and am so glad to have so many wonderful friends. Thank you again to all who came and supported me! It means more then you know!


Just a pregnancy update. My due date is still Septemer 20th ( I know my baby ticker is about a week slow). I was having some serious pain and contractions this week and found out it was a wonderful bladder infection. He is measuring in a week small and I am still dialated to a 1 1/2. It looks like he is going to be in my tummy a little longer then I expected... Oh well I will do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby even if it means going through an extra week of hell :)jk

1 comments:

Tori said...

Sounds FUN! Next summer Sara will be old enough to go to the Gateway and play in the water. That is so nice to have 2 showers to get lots of good stuff! So, when our we doing our next GNO? I need one like this week- so let's do it!