Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks

In light of Thanksgiving I thought I would do a little post about all the things I have to be grateful for!
First and foremost I am grateful for my husband! I am grateful for his love for our family, his hard work and his patience!
I am grateful for my kids and the joy and stress:) they bring in my life! They both have such sweet spirits and I love them more then anything!
I am grateful for my home! I could kiss the walls!!! Building our own home has truly been amazing. There is such a sweet spirit here. I could have never imagined loving a place as much as I love my home!
I am grateful for my family!
I am grateful for my husbands job!
I am grateful for the church and for all that Heavenly Father has done for us!
I am grateful for this earth and all its beauty!
I am grateful for my new jeans:) and other clothes
I am grateful for diapers
I am grateful for my wonderful bed!
I am grateful for pictures! I love going back and looking at our past!
I am grateful for the food on our table!
I am grateful for the sweet spirit during the holidays!
I am grateful for prayer!
I am grateful for my amazing friends! They have enriched my life so much!
I am grateful for my car!
I am grateful our health!
There is so much more I could say but I have 2 kids needing me right now. I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: