Monday, November 9, 2009

Our life lately

We love date night!

Our pumpkins this year.

Cute little butterfly and Pea in a pod
Emmy playing. I thought this picture was funny!
Little Jackson

My adorable kids!!!
Our life has been pretty mellow lately. We are finally in our daily routine and enjoying each other.
Halloween was a blast. We took Emmy and Jackson trick or treating, had homemade chicken noodle soup,wastle, and watched scary shows. We decided to stay low key this year and just stay at home. It was so nice to just enjoy Halloween and not have to worry about family.
Emmy is doing great! She is learning more and saying funnier things everyday. Today she noticed her trick or treating bag was empty and said " Mom oh no! My candy is gone! I need to get in my buderfry (butterfly) costume and get more!" She is loving her dance class and LOVES painting lately.
Jackson is getting HUGE!!! I cant believe he is 8 weeks and 12 pounds!!! He smiles and likes to coo at things. He has been such a wonderful addition to our family!
Matt worked from home on Thursday last week and took Friday off. It was so nice to have him home with us and just enjoy each other! We got our Christmas lights up, finished the H1N1 flu vaccine for Emmy and Matt (I got it a month ago with Emmy), Played at home, went to the ballet with my grandpa and had fun!!!
I know this is a boring post but this is our life lately. We are enjoying every moment with the kids and loving life.

3 comments:

Nicole Reich said...

WOW! Jackson is so getting so big! Marley is almost 5 months old and now finally she weighs 12 pounds! HAHA! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my...Jackson is getting big! I loved your kids Halloween costumes. It will be fun to see you Thursday! You should just bring Jackson, he's so good anyway and I miss him :)

Lisa and Oliver said...

Teish! Thank you! I love your updates :) I'll see you Thursday!