Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emmy' s 2nd Bairthday Party (part 1)

Opening presents. Thanks everyone!

She did not want to hear the Happy Birthday song this year! She covered her ears!

When is the cake coming? Enough already:)


Yummy Yummy cupcake!







Emmy love cake and the boys!




Yesterday we had Emmy's 2nd birthday party with our playgroup. We just let the kids hang out, eat pizza and cake and opened presents. She loved opening her presents! She got 3 tea sets, crowns dolls, princess stuff... Thank you everyone who came and enjoyed her birthday with us. We are having our big family party on Saturday so I am sure there will be another post!

4 comments:

Karma said...

Can't believe she's two! I can't wait to see her. Happy birthday, Emmy!

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my... that scared me! When I saw that picture of her opening a present that said "Emmy's Birthday Party" I thought I missed it! It's on Saturday right? I'm planning on coming straight there after my hair appt. I'm excited to see you two!

Eve said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! Wish we could be there to celebrate!

Kristen said...

I can't believe she is two!! Wow. She looks so dang cute!