Monday, January 12, 2009

My Big Girl







On Saturday Matt and I decided to take the front off of Emmy's crib. I have been so stressed about taking the front of her crib off and it has been for no reason! She has not gotten out once and is sleeping great. She has not even fallen off once.
Friday we were suppose to go with Lisa and Oliver out to dinner but my sister canceled last minute and we could not find a babysitter. We ended up getting pizza and renting Horton Hears a Who. It was so cute and Emmy Loved it.
Saturday we woke up and ran errands and then went to my moms house and made banana bread with my 2 sisters. Matt and I went to dinner and then just spent the night hanging out at home.
Sunday was a really good day! We woke up and went to church. When we got home we ate lunch. Emmy found this little table and chair that I had for my american girl dools and thought that she was big enough to sit and eat in it. Then we did my favorite thing on Sundays took naps. I made dinner and did laundry and we ended the night making brownies. The only problem was Matt and Emmy didn't save me any batter :( THAT'S THE BEST PART! I did get a couple cute pictures of them eating my mix and not feeling bad about it whatsoever.
This weekend was so low key and fun. It was just what I needed. My Emmy is getting so big! I cant believe she is not in a crib anymore. She will be 2 next week. My how time has flown by!

4 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

Thanks for putting the brownie pic! ha ha made my night! Emmy is getting so big. NExt time I see her she better like me more then Thursday! he he

Unknown said...

She is adorable. It makes me glad I'm having a girl when I see how cute she is. Anyway, thanks for running away with me tonight. It was a blast!

Ashlee said...

sounds like a nice weekend

Ashley said...

I love those much needed low key weekends.