Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Funny Yet So Sad :)

My husband is going to kill me for posting this! I wish I would have gotten a picture! Today Matt woke up at 4:45. He has to go to the gym in the mornings because it helps keep his diabetes controlled. He was obviously very tired because instead of taking his own pants he took mine! What's even worse is
1- They fit him!
2- He worked in them all day!
3- He looked better in them then I do!

Ha ha ha oh my gosh that is so funny! I am crying I am laughing so hard thinking about it. It was so funny because they were brown high waisted flares from when I was working in California. He looked like a 70's business man. My husband is cute.

9 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, that is soo funny!

Karma said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh

Ashlee said...

Thats great. I so wish you had a picture too

Ryan and Tori said...

No Way! That is great! I'm so mad you didn't get a picture!!

Marc and Heather said...

Wish you would have taken a picture! lol. That sounds like something Marc would do...

natalie j. + richard a. said...

HA HA HA! That is hilarious! Thats such a bummer you didn't get a picture!!

Eve said...

Thanks for sharing that and making me laugh. I needed that!

Ashley said...

I shared this post with Drew. I am laughing so hard. You have to get him to try them on again so you can take a picture. The description of the pants busted me up.

nbzern said...

That is hilarious!!!!!