Friday, July 31, 2009

8 MONTHS!


I am 8 months pregnant and so done!!! I can not wait for this little guy to get here! We are ready. His room is done, we have clothes, and i have 2 showers in the next couple of weeks. We are so excited! I had a little scare this month. I was getting contractions and feeling a lot of pressure. My Dr. checked me and said I am dilated to a 1 1/2. He almost put me on bed rest but I did not progress over the long weekend so he told me to just stop stressing (easier said then done). He still says he thinks he will be here about 3 weeks early. If that is the case I have less then 5 weeks to go. Have I mentioned I am so excited? Excited to not be pregnant, excited to sleep on my tummy, excited to get skinny... Hopefully the next month will go by fast but I am not holding my breath!

2 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

You are so cute and so tiny! I'm so excited for you! I love his room by the way, you guys did a great job!

David and Rachel said...

I love the round pump! it's getting close!