Monday, July 13, 2009

Vintage Football Baby Room

















After weeks of shopping, assembling things and more shopping our little baby boy's room is done. We could not be more excited to have him join our family! I have loved every minute of decorating this room and am so glad I have a husband who is so willing to help and put up with my decorating obsession! He found the AWESOME saying to put on the wall, spend hours assembling, hanging and painting things. Thanks Hun! I cant wait for our little guy to see his "vintage football" room. Only a couple months left!



6 comments:

Lisa Best said...

I LOVE it! So cute :) You certainly do have a designers touch. I love the blue color.

Nice job!

Tori said...

Oh my gosh, SO jealous! One reason it'd be fun to find out what we're having 'cause Ryan said I could go all out with decorating a nursery with girl/boy stuff. Tempting, tempting! Especially after looking at your cute room!! It really is so dang cute Teish, you really know what you're doing when it comes to decorating! Love it!

Lesley said...

So adorable :-) What a cute idea for a baby's room!

Erin Evelyn said...

adorable!! such a cute idea! i love how original this idea is for a nursery! i think maybe you should consider a future in design consulting, you definitely have a gift!

Ashlee said...

It looks so cute. You are way ahead of me! I have the bedding up, the dresser, and the rocker but I dont have the walls decorated or anything else done yet!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.