Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am Missing...

cute jeans
a waist
shopping for myself
my mind
painting my own toes
being able to talk without gasping for air
sleep
sleep
and more sleep
no back pain
and much much more!

Pregnancy is really starting to get to me! I almost had to go on bed rest. I am dilated to a 1 and feel like I am going to pop any second. I have been so healthy this time and feel so much worse. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I guess it does not help that I am sick with a sore throat and runny nose. I cant wait for my little guy to be here! Sorry I had to vent. It has been one of those days!!! Less then 8 weeks to go. Hopefully only 5. That's what the doctor says!

3 comments:

Karma said...

I feel your pain...I am dying at the thought of three more months. I usually go late, too.

AMy said...

the things we take for granted... hang in there. maybe you should get that cute husby of yours to give you a pedi or just get some money cash from him to get a professional to do it. i think you deserve it :)

Ryan and Tori said...

I know how you feel. My last pregnancy is still so fresh on my mind, I'm sure your last one was just as rough but it's been so long you probably forgot. At least that's what I've heard, that you forget about all the bad stuff about your pregnancies. Which is a really good thing, or else I'm sure all of us would only have one kid! You're really lucky you don't have to experience the last 3 weeks though, you think it's bad now, those are the absolute worst! I'm sorry your sick, we'll have to do our GNO another night. Ryan and I are actually going to Bear Lake Thursday night so I won't be able to do it then :( but I sent you a 30% off coupon for Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic that you can use more than once if you want to go to the outlets or something on Thursday day. Just let me know!