Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1 more day!!!

This is our last day of not knowing weather we are having a baby girl or a baby boy. We are so excited for tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight! I think Emmy is understanding things really well. She knows a baby is in my tummy, the baby will sleep in the crib and she thinks she is having a "baby sister" I got her a shirt that said Big Sister and she took that as she is having a baby sister. We cant wait for tomorrow! 6:00 pm we will know! When we were finding out what Emmy was we went to dinner, Found out and went and got the baby the "coming home outfit". We have decided to make a tradition out of it. So tomorrow Emmy and I are picking Matt up from work, Going out to eat, Getting the ultrasound and then off we go shopping!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! I will post tomorrow evening what we are having after we get home. Yeah!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I am still feeling girl, but I guess we'll see soon enough!

Ryan and Tori said...

I really don't know what you're having and I'm always wrong when I guess, I thought I was having a boy 90% of the time. People have said the veil is really thin for young children and that they can sometimes predict what you are having, but who knows! Let me know as soon as you find out!

Lisa and Oliver said...

whoop whoop what a fun day! I am going to guess BOY. Just because I want to.... :) Call me as soon as you find out! Love ya !

Kristen said...

I can't wait to find out! Post it ASAP. :)

Erin Evelyn said...

so what is the news?! i am so excited for your cute family to have another little one!

nbzern said...

I can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!