Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vegas and Potty Training

Vegas was great except for the fact we have a broken camera and did not take 1 picture :( I really need to get a new camera soon. We got there Thursday night. We were tired and I have a McDonald's Parfait craving so we stopped there and lounged in our hotel room.
Friday we walked the strip and met my mom. We went gambling with my mom and Matt won 10 bucks yeah! I was to much of a chicken to gamble but I had a blast watching Matt. Later that night we went to Beatles Love. It was really good but not worth the money.
Saturday was Matt's birthday. We walked the strip, ate out, went swimming and just enjoyed each other. It was so fun to get away for the weekend. We need to do it a few more times before the baby comes!
Emmy did great. We started potty training yesterday afternoon. She seems to be doing ok. She had a couple accidents yesterday. Today she has only had 1 accident so hopefully she is getting the hang of thing. We are going crazy sitting in the house all day. I don't want to take her out until she really understands. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Marc and Heather said...

Sounds like Vegas was so fun! I'm jealous! We're going to go in a few months though. Marc and I need a break!

Anyway, good luck with the potty training thing. Camo sorta started doing it on his own about three months before Amber was born, which was very nice. :) He had a few accidents after she was bron... But he's good now. And he's only wet the bed twice since he started 6 months ago! So, there is some hope... :)

How are you feeling anyway? I would love to see you soon!