Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning, Nesting and Pouting

I am not sure what is wrong with me lately! I am going crazy. I am not sure if I am nesting early or ready to do spring cleaning. I would say I am a little bit of a clean freak. The past 10 weeks I have really been a slacker with everything I do! I have been very lazy when it comes to the " deep cleaning" and well my husband is not good at deep cleaning. I am not sure he even knows what it means.
Today was the first day in a long time I woke up and did not feel sick. I went around my house making a list of things to do. That was a bad idea! I am so overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I called Matt and asked him for a cleaning lady for 9 hours for by birthday and mothers day. I don't think he liked the idea very much. I feel like I need a fresh pair of eyes on my house and help me organize things.
We started to finish the basement and we are hoping it will be done a couple months before the baby gets here.It is taking up so much more time then we thought it would! Matt is in the middle of busy season, finishing our basement, trying to study for the GMAT and trying to be a good husband and dad. I don't know how he does it!
My agenda for the weekend is to get the yard all cleaned and ready for spring, clean all baseboards and cupboards in the house, spray out the garage, get Emmy's room ready for her black furniture and keep potty training. I don't think any of this will realistically happen!
My reason for this post is to pretty much get over my pouting and get going. We have so much to do and so little time to do it in before the baby gets here! We can find out next week what we are having and can not wait! Matt is so excited. It is all he talks about lately! I very well think I have gone crazy and am worrying about my house and yard too much! I have officially lost my mind! I am sorry to all of you who read this pointless blog!

3 comments:

Marc and Heather said...

It'll get better! :)

Ryan and Tori said...

You have so much to do before the baby comes?! Don't worry, you have PLENTY of time... And deep cleaning?? I mean, I know what it is- but I've never deep cleaned any home I've ever lived in. How often do you do it?? I guess I better start. Let me know as SOON as you find out what you're having. SO EXCITING!!!!

Ashlee said...

LUCKY.... how come u get to find out next week what youre having? Are you doing fetal Fotos or something? My ultrasound isnt until Apr. 23rd so I will be exactly 20 weeks.... :( I hate waiting.