Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 Hour Makeover!

Before



After!













It is official! Emmy's room is done! I have been planning for months to make "the switch" and have just not gotten around to it. Yesterday morning we decided to just do it. We find out on Wednesday what we are having and knowing the type of person I am I will be decorating it ASAP! Emmy did a good job switching to the big girl bed. She is getting so big!
We are also hard at work on our basement. We will hopefully get the drywall up within the next month. Things are changing at The Crowley House!!! We cant wait to find out what we are having and get things going!





7 comments:

Campbell Clan said...

The room looks really cute! I can't wait to hear what you are having. Make sure and post it as soon as you can! :)

Shannon55 said...

I love Emmy's room. It is SO CUTE!

Mac & Jesi said...

I cant believe that Emmy is already sleeping in a big girl bed! I cant wait to hear what you are having. Double next weekend?

Lisa Best said...

Hey Teisha, I know you barely know me at all :) ha. But I had to tell you what an adorable room this is. You are so creative! Love it :)

Lisa Best said...

You are so welcome! Did you paint the stripes yourself? And I love the picture frames on the hooks :)

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Great job!!! The room is so so cute. You really have an eye for decorating!!! It is so adorable!

Lindsey Woodruff said...

Its Beautiful Teish!