Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!


Matt's birthday is on Saturday so we decided to take a weekend trip to Vegas. I love Vegas and am so excited! I am a little nervous about leaving Emmy but I am sure things will be fine. I am hoping I can get through the weekend without throwing up. Pregnancy has not brought the best out of me lately. Only a couple weeks and hopefully it will get better!


Matt I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and let you know I love you and appreciate you so much! Thank you for working so hard. You are such a wonderful dad to Emmy. She loves you so much. Thank you for always supporting me in things! I love you more then anything. Get ready for a wild weekend in Vegas :) (well as wild as you can get with sick pregnant lady on your hands)
PS I love how Emmy is drawing on herself and you dont care or notice:) I love you!

4 comments:

Mac & Jesi said...

Happy birthday Matt!! Hope you guys have fun in Vegas.

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

I know teish isn't that so funny that we are due like a few days apart?? I love it!

Campbell Clan said...

Where are you staying? I love Vegas. I know that since you are pregnant, you can't eat much seafood. I was going to suggest the Village Seafood Buffet at the Rio Hotel. I have heard that the Around the World Buffet at the Rio is also really yummy.

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! Viva Las Vegas. Hope is was a super great trip! Love you guys!!!