Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Excited!!!

About 14 weeks!

We get to find out what we are having next Wednesday April 1st!!! We are so excited! Matt can not wait to find out. Everyone swears it is a boy but I am still guessing a girl. What do you think??? I feel so big already! I have not gained any weight in fact I still am 7 pounds lighter then when I got pregnant! It is so true when they say you show faster with your 2nd! I am also carrying so high!

Another bit of exciting news is Emmy is potty trained! We have gone 3 days with no accidents!!! She tells me when she needs to go and loves her princess panties:) Yeah!!!

9 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

yay for baby belly and potty training!

AMy said...

you look amazing and I am guessing another girl because your little girl is just so dang cute :)

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

oh my gosh yes we want to find out the gender... but how are you finding out so early?? are you doing fetal foto? im trying to convince my mother to pay for me to do it. haha....

Ashlee said...

That's so exciting... and again I'm jealous u r finding out so early... Justin doesnt want me to do it (and I dont want to pay for it)!! I totally agree about the 2nd showing faster! I swear I'm HUGE already!! I dont have any idea as to what we are having, but I can say this preg is SOOO different then my first. However it doesnt make me think one way or the other about the gender! We'll see at the end of Apr.

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalie j. + richard a. said...

You look so cute!! and yay for potty training! ...and i'm going to guess a boy! :)

Kristen said...

I say girl. You look darling!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

This is Fantastic. I am so so excited for you! You look great!!! Yay for being potty trained that is so great!!!!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Did you know Kathi Jensen Is pregnant to. She is due in Sep. Fun Stuff!!!